Aetrex Dress Orthotics are designed to provide maximum support in footwear with narrow toe areas or that does not have a removable foot beds. This orthotic features our signature Aetrex Arch Support to help biomechanically align your body & help prevent common foot pain such as Plantar Fasciitis, Arch Pain and Metatarsalgia.
L525 – Our orthotic for low arches to flat feet with forefoot pain, featuring a posted heel to control over-pronation and provide balance. Also has a metatarsal pad to redistribute weight to relieve ball-of-foot discomfort.
- Top Cover Material: Genuine leather
- Center Cushioning: Cork rubber blend for maximum comfort
- Performance Base: Suede to help prevent sliding inside shoes
- Insole Thickness: .18″
- Recommended for: Professionals
- Best for: Shoes with narrow toe areas or no removable depth